Commercial Manager/Sales & Commercial Director Designate
Reporting directly to the CEO
Sales & Commercial Managers Job Description
This is a New Position for Abbiati Casino Equipment Snc. Serves as a company leader overseeing day to day operations and focusing on the medium to long term interests of the business. Perusing new business opportunities and manage functions such as sales, marketing, shows, existing customers and to play an important role in corporate management and other matters that relate to the company’s operations.
Sales & Commercial Managers Skills and Qualifications:
Proven track record in a sales and marketing Position, Strong Organisation Skills, Ability to Prioritise, Able to work under pressure and maintain deadlines, Good oral and communication skills,
· Manage Sales Team ( Internal and External )
together with an International network of Distributors and Agents
· Assist the CEO and work as a member of a cohesive team
· Identify new business opportunities
· Coordinate office Management
· Maintain customer service and response times
· Identify new Business Partners and Products
· Identify marketing requirements (including Exhibitions and advertising)
· Increase customer base and sales orders
· Maintain Market Share of live table gaming sales.
· Analysis Sales and other reports and make adjustments to improve performance
· Ability to drive International Exports and visit customers globally
· Working Closely with Office Manager and Plant Director
· Accept extra duties as situations arise.
Place of work: it will be necessary on occasions to work from our Head Office in Turin, Italy.
With a home base/office in the UK within easy access to an International Airport