From Boardwalk Empire to casino collapse in 'America's playground'
The seaside resort of Atlantic City is reeling from a spate of casino closures after losing its gambling monopoly, but "Las Vegas of the East" insists it will bounce back
A lone man plays the slot machines in an area of the casino at Revel Casino Hotel Monday in Atlantic City. Photo: AP
By Philip Sherwell, Atlantic City
Welcome to Casino Executive NetworkWelcome to Casino Executive Network Module
The World's biggest network of Casino Executives
No announcement yet.
Latest TopicsLatest Topics Module
Single largest development in recent CNMI history
A whopping $3.14 billion Saipan casino agreement between the Commonwealth Lottery Commission and Best Sunshine’s parent company Imperial Pacific International has been reached—the single largest development deal in recent CNMI history. This comes barely five months since the signing of a controversial gambling law that had already been amended twice and remains a subject of lawsuits.
By Haidee V. Eugenio
The...08-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Three suing Foxwoods for winnings, but casino says they ran card scam
Three gamblers are suing Foxwoods Resort Casino in federal court, claiming the casino owes them more than $1.1 million they won playing mini-baccarat in December 2011, as well as $1.6 million they had deposited with the casino to cover any losses.
Foxwoods has refused to pay because it believes the three cheated, according to the suit filed July 31 in U.S. District Court in New Haven.
The plaintiffs...08-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Hawaii's Group 70 International wins contract for $3B Tahiti resort development
Group 70 International, one of Hawaii’s largest architectural firms, has won a contract from the French Polynesian government for a $3 billion resort development project in Tahiti, beating out nearly 80 other international companies for the contract, the chairman of the Honolulu-based firm told PBN.
Of the 77 companies that submitted its plans, three finalists were named, including Group 70...08-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Baha Mar Pushes ‘Full’ Opening To Late Spring
As of Friday, August 1, 201
By NEIL HARTNELL
#Tribune Business Editor
#Baha Mar yesterday confirmed it has pushed its ‘Grand Opening’ back to “late Spring” 2015, with the $3.5 billion mega resort project set to open in stages from December 2014 onwards.
#Robert Sands, Baha Mar’s senior vice-president...08-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Online UsersOnline Users Module
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Tag CloudTag Cloud Module
Recent Blog PostsRecent Blog Posts Module
There are no results that meet this criteria.